Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Good Vibes with Kaisercraft

Good morning how are you all? I am busy busy with the kids having 5 days off school for Easter then back which means I am trying like crazy to get ahead with all the washing so we can have some family time..... I must go food shopping they will eat me out of house and home in this time off.....

Anyway I am here today  to share with you a layout featuring two of this months stunning Kaisercraft Dies..... you should pop over to the Kaisercraft blog to see what the rest of the team have done to show case other amazing dies....
# 32/365




Kaisercraft Products: Misty Mountains Collection: P2499 Dusty Plum | PS520 Hexagon - Die Cut | PS521 Be You Qoutes - Rose | CT933 Collectables |DD202 Rose Stem Decorative Die| DD475 Texture Flutter Decorative Die| SF901 White Art Foam Sheets




Till next time have a creative day.
Rikki
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment