Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

"Awesome'' With Annas Craft Cupboard

Good Morning how are you all? I am here with another layout and video tutorial using the amazing Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Boys Rule Collection for Annas Craft Cupboard.

 And what a collection it is........





I have been loving playing with my boy layouts, they tend to get put on the back burner because there isnt a lot of boy collections out there..... so its definitely getting a work out this collection for sure...... 

All I am doing is adding a little mixed media in the background to make it my own and that is it!!!




#79/365













Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule paper - Good Times

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule - Die Cut Ephemera


Dylusions Shimmer Spray - Black Marble


Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment