Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

''A Great Combo'' With Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning, Rikki here today with another share with using the so punny... Doodlebug Design So much Pun.....


Nothing like using it for all those foodie shots or a lunch date with my little girl.





#123/365

#124/365



Now your probably are wondering why all the space on this layout? Or why you dont see any journalling in my layouts..... I tend to journal after I take the photos of the layout and just before I put them in there albums. I do leave space when I design a layout for this. I also dont share this part of my scrapping as I want to keep somethings special for the kids to read later.




Doodlebug So Much Pun paper - Fantas-taco

Doodlebug So Much Pun paper - Perfect Combo

Doodlebug So Much Pun - Doodlepops 3D Sticker - Well Done




No comments:

Post a Comment