Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2018

''This is the Season'' for Kaisercraft

Good morning how are  you? Another school holidays is over and I feel like we where really busy but also I have nothing really to show for it as well! Please say I am not the only one that feels that way? But I have to say I am ready and rested so bring on the rest of the year!!!

With that in mind I forgot to share with you a layout using the stunning Peace and Joy Collection by Kaisercraft, this also comes with a video so hit up Kaisercraft You Tube or my Chanel on You Tube to see how its all done also now with the new format with Kaisercraft (no longer any workshop magazines) they havent forgotten that we like to print instructions so check out the awesome new PDF format instructions.... just follow the link below.
  




#130/365





No comments:

Post a Comment