Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Then and Now with Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning how are you? I am here for Annas Craft Cupboard  with another layout using the NEW 3 Quarter Designs Botanical Adventure Kit, as I was saying before its all about a relaxed scrapping for myself this month and one of the cooler features in this kit is it comes with Chipboard, also it has on the back of the packaging some easy to follow examples so all you have to do is copy and stick a photo and your done!!!





# /365









For me the Annabelle words where a little stark in the white so.... it got me thinking how can I alter them without ruining them..... I used some versa mark clear and some embossing enamel...... once the enamel has melted the acrylic  holds its heat really well allowing me to add more and more enamel - you can even run it down the sides for a dripping effect. Another way to alter them is to use the Prima Art Alchemy Metallique Waxes IN STORE NOW.

Annabelle Acrylic Word Pack 5 Title Fillers White – 13 pce

$6.49 inc. GST

No comments:

Post a Comment