Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

You have my Heart with Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning how are you? I am here with my third share using ScrapBoys Dreamer Collection for Annas Craft Cupboard and this is a layout using the frame sheet of paper which you probably are thinking I dont need that many frames but I am going to show you how to use them in the background.  

Now I would have a process video but something happened with the recording process and there was only half a video which isnt too helpful..... but I will share with you my tips and tricks on how to create this layout.

#133 /365


So to start off with cut along the lines of the wood panel but dont cut the beyond the frame of the pattern paper, then stick to a contrasting cardstock and ''peel back the layers'' to show the cardstock underneath.





 Now its a matter of using the frames in the center of the layout. I used all the oval and rectangle ones first sticking them flat then to add features I used the hexagon and circle frames with foam tape to add height and make them a feature.




Now its about adding a few features like the bird and fussy cut flower or two and then finish of with Annabelle Title .....


ScrapBoys Dream Garden paper – 06

ScrapBoys Dream Garden paper – 02


No comments:

Post a Comment