Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

New Year - New Little Word

Good morning how are you? Happy New Year and welcome to 2020. 

To kick off the New Year I have decided on my little word.......


Life is a juggling act and often things get out of balance so this year this is what I will be striving for- Balance of Life - Balance of Family - Balance of Work.

Whats your little word for 2020?


Also with the New Year brings a new round of #365 - one day I will get there, this year I have asked for a little help from my scrappy, papercrafting friends...... a little facebook group where like mind people share there inspiration - with the goal to get creative everyday or to increase there creative time. If you would like to join us please do: 



So to kick it off here is my first layout of the year, something a little quick but a start  at least. All my fussy cutting has finally paid off - I am using some Alexandra Renke Papers!!!



# 1/365










No comments:

Post a Comment