Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Down by the Sea with Craft on the Run

 Good Afternoon how are you? Long time no speak I know, did you miss me? ... its nothing that I havent been creating but life and all that entails has meant that I havent really had the time or mojo or to be honest the drive..... I really have been going through doing lots and then nothing and struggling with the creative scrapbooking. 

So I have gone through all of the emotions , worried that I was letting people/teams down and myself, as you imagine when doing things like this theres a lot of behind the scene things that need to be done... even editing photos of layouts could mean that I would have a  session where there was 100 photos to be edited and watermarked before I could even blog it.

I have decided rather than force myself to create just take it easy and see where it goes. I am I the only one?

Which means that I havent shared a lot of work and my #365 a layout a day. So rather than try and backdate things I will do post with a couple of layouts adding to the tally and take the pressure off a blog post a day.

So since its been a long time I thought I would share with you this months Craft On the Run challenge, this month its a Sketch Challenge 



Terms and Conditions;

All entries must be loading in the album only to be consider



You have till 30th September 2020 Midnight Western Standard Time to upload your entry.

Please ensure your entry is exclusive to Craft On the Run Challenges - any entry that is used for other competitions or design team works will be excluded and you risk future entries to be excluded.



#182/365









I hope you can play along ....

No comments:

Post a Comment