Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Forever for Craft on the Run

  Good morning how are you? I am here on a hump day for Craft on the Run,  hopefully getting you inspired to get a little bit creative even if its just for 10 minutes.




I am once again sharing some work using the NEW Uniquely Creative Outback Divine. Dont forget to ring the store to grab some of this amazing collection - it wont last long.


#21/365

One of the stand out products from this collection is the new SLIM GUM LEAVES DIES what an amazing die!!! For any paper crafters the things you can do.....





Keep the die as is and add different backgrounds. Or like what I have done here I tinted the white cardstock with LINDYS STAMP GANG MAGICALS, once it was die I chopped it up so I could add throughout the fussy cut pieces and the the creative cuts.



When you have chipboard, add some metallic interest by hitting with waxes, ever so lightly with your finger, this allows all the textures from chipboard.



Use a combination of fussy cutting  and creative cuts.







SLIM GUM LEAVES DIE


OUTBACK DIVINE CREATIVE CUTS

Till next time have a creative day
Rikki G xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment