Pages

Monday 13 December 2021

Grow with Love

Good morning how are you? Just popping in for a quick check in, and to try and catch up on my blogging since I have been creating like a mad person and thats a good thing and a bad thing as I am meant to be packing my scrap room up to get ready to move into our new house which hopefully will be finished soon.

But while I try, and lets face it is all you can do, I thought I would share with you a layout created for Craft on the Runs last cyber crop - Aussie Christmas. 

This was a blind crop based on the talented Debra Beers instructions and layout. I love doing these style of layouts because its the only time I have to get a ruler out and it gives me a new technique or style of scrapping.


 #98/365
Mintay Urban Jungle, Alexandra Renke Washi tape and paper
Rhinestones, Glitter, gems and art stones









Till next time have a creative day

No comments:

Post a Comment