Pages

Saturday 8 January 2022

You are Mine with Craft on the Run


Good morning how are you? I hope you had a wonderful New Years and have found some creative time during the break. Today I am sharing my first post for the New Year here for Craft on the Run. 


You might have missed this months theme as we have said goodbye to some design team members Debra Beer and Jacquie Hay - on a personal note I would like thank them for there hard work and being amazing - even when I would throw them new things at last minute.... it didnt go unnoticed and I wish you all the best for your future creative endeavors.

This months theme for the design team is Boy and Girl layouts out of the same collection. The aim is to use what collections we have rather than buy more papers and kill our stash.

For this month I am working with Uniquely Creatives - High Tea Collection.





#1/365



This collection is such an elegant one, soft pastels and pretty things, and how about those large cut style file titles that you get in the ephemera pack.





When I deconstructed the wood grain I stuck it on a floral sheet so you get a little peek of flowers in the layers.




Add fussy cut flowers through the layers of your layout and finish with a little bit of bling.



Till next time when I will have the boy version of this layout.... 

Have a creative day.
Rikki G


 

No comments:

Post a Comment