Pages

Thursday 10 February 2022

Live Shine Smile with Craft on the Run

Good morning how are you? Did you see this months theme for the Craft on the Run's Design Team? 

Gnomes !!!!

How can you go wrong? I am lucky to be using the Photo Play Tulla and Norbert's Sweet As Honey Collection and theres something fresh and light with the pops of yellow and black.





 So to start off I fussy cut all the little flowers and gnomes from the papers that I wanted to use... yes I know half way through I did think why did I start, but I promise you it is worth all the pain for the fiddly bits and bops.

 

Now to start on your background, swipe ink onto some plastic packaging, this will act like a stamp, give it a little mist with water and stamp it onto your white background and repeat the step till you get the desired effect on your background. 



Now to add a little bit more interest to the yellow background - grab a bending brush and a stencil and randomly add pattern to the yellow parts of the background.





Mount your photos on some the pattern papers and add them down the center of the page, then start decorating your layout with some of your fussy cutting pieces. 



Add your titles from Uniquely Creative throughout the layout.



Now I want a touch of bling kind of like shiny honey so make a blend of glitters and microbeads to add to the edges of the photos and throughout the layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment