Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2023

Awesome

 Good morning I am getting in early as sickness has hit my poor girl yesterday and last night, needless to say this mumma is going to need a nap or two and has been never more grateful that darling hubby is flying in this morning, which is always nice to have some back up if things get worse or a visit to the ED is needed. 

Today I am sharing a layout of my girl for her last book week, you would have notice I have been sharing a few of these photos. I have been working on the front and the back of the one peice of pattern paper, this is a great way to use those papers that you cant decide which side also it means you can put a series of photos of an event in your albums.

And on a special note the flowers on this layout are the leftovers that were used on her dress....



#18/365
49 & Market ARToptions Plum Grove, stitching washi, paper flowers and leaves,stitched frames,
silk flowers, Prima Art Stones, Dusty Attic chipboard Title.










Till tomorrow have a creative day.

Rikki G 

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment