Pages

Monday 30 January 2023

Remember


Morning, I know I know, you must be getting sick of seeing this 49  & Market collection ARToptions Plum Grove and these fairy photos but they honestly just work with each other and I really have to document the last ever bookweek. 

I spent 12 weeks creating everything for this costume, from twisting 80 metres of wire to make the frame of the wings, then gluing the cello wrap..... then of course the bling on all sides of the wings which mean there were over 10 thousand, YES over I said thousand rhinestones all individually stuck on the wings. 

Thats not including over the ten metres of tulle hand dyed to the right colour, then hand sewing the floral spray over the front.

400 small orange flowers also sewn throughout the tulle layers finished off with coarse with green and clear rhinestones, also individually glued on the skirt. 

Not to mention the tights..... Yes I know I am insane but it was totally worth it to see her face as she started getting her make up done and hair in the morning, thank you Miss Nae for your amazing work that morning. 

So yes it was worth going all out for her last ever bookweek.


#30/365
49  & Market collection ARToptions Plum Grove - papers, washi tape, rubons, diecuts, chipboard,
49 & Market Art Spectrum Rubons, sequins, and rhinestones.







So while I reminisce some more, have a creative day
Rikki G
xxxxxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment