Pages

Sunday 27 August 2023

Where the Wild Things are for Bee Arty.

Good morning how are you? The weather has taken a turn for the worse here in WA so that means its a prefect excuse to get playing in the studio so I thought I would share with you my latest collection using the amazing Halloween collection - Pumpkin Spice.




To start off I fussy cut the wreath out to give me a base where I can add thing under and above the wreath, like digital cut files which work by adding more embellishments into a layout and it allows you to layer your fussy cut ephemera.

 


Fill in the cut files with the left over cut out piece from the wreath.





Add some Butterflies from the Cut Apart sheet #9.






Dont forget we have a monthly challenge for you to enter 

August 2023 Challenge
Hello! This months challenge is brought to you by my lounge room revamp inspiration! Love these colours AND the sketch! Have fun ladies and remember to upload your entry to this album -
Enjoy!







Pumpkin Spice - Mini Collection Paper Pack




A4 Cut Apart - Assorted




No comments:

Post a Comment