Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Finally..... I am back

OK I followed some steps on the Blogger forum and it work yehhhhhhhhhhh I am back to blogging. I have completed an number of sketches and I must admit I have been a little behind and lacking the ability to get motivated about anything that is going on in my life, but enough whinging.

Have a couple of ones to share with you today and hopefully after tomorrow's scrap with my girls I will have more to share.

http://www.inspired-blueprints.com/ has gone from 2 monthly sketches to 1 a week so I have finished catching up on last months, and here are the results.

#68 (I  flipped the sketch to work with my pattern paper).

We R Memory Keepers Geo - Hectic, AC Cardstock & Thickers, Twine


Another Inspired Blueprints #71: It is a really simple layout I know but I really wanted the phots to be the focus.
MLS Harmony, AC cardstock, Grace Taylor chipboard


http://www.pencillines.com/ #235; this layout was the perfect one for the photo.

Chatterbox Artsy.licious,  Stella Rose sticker, Flowers, Buttons, Rhinstones


1 comment:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch ! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Pencil Lines!

    ReplyDelete