Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Sawyer's Place Viola....

Sawyer's Place has just released another exclusive design called Viola, in this range there is a Tape Measure and Clock/ Cogs which I have enjoyed playing with and it works with all those heritage layouts.

I can see this being a staple in my washi tape collection..... an ever growing collection, I counted them the other day and the tally is at 68 washi tapes and no doubt it will continue to rise. I also hit another washi tape milestone I have used 1/2 a roll which has to be a first.



"Young Love"

Sawyer's Place; Viola Sew Measured and Brown Washi Tape,
Bo Bunny; Double Dot, Crate Paper; Resortation, Prima
Rub -ons; Fairy Flora, Kaisercraft; Pearls,Charm,
Dimensional Magic.


"Time Flies"

Sawyer's Place; Viola On Time Cogs and Clocks; Brown Washi
Unity KOTM stamp, Bo Bunny Double Dots pp,
Made with Memories Charm

"Dream, Hope, Believe, Love"

Sawyer's Place; Viola Sew Measured and Brown Washi Tape
Kraft Cardstock, Crate Paper; Restoration.



No comments:

Post a Comment