Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Holidays, Easter and Scrapping

Its been a busy week here, school holidays has officially started over here in the West, so have been running around like a mad woman before the kids are off. I have even surprised myself with getting some layouts done and on my scrap girlies scrap day  ( I have a couple of my friends come over every Tuesday and I never get a layout completed), this is one of the downside to the holiday no scrap day for 3 weeks..... Yes our holidays over in WA last for 24 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I hope everyone enjoys the holidays and I hope the Easter Bunny is very kind to you..... Happy Easter!!!!

Some layouts for Handmade Halo.....
" T 4 2"
Pretty Little Studio Papers, Handmade Halo Baby Bloomers,
Handmade Halo Bomb Tulles, Handmade Halo Ruffled Rose Resin,
Handmade Halo Brass Charm, Bazzil Cardstock,
MME phrase sticker, Studio Calico butterflies,
Prima Alphas, Sawyer's Place Washi Tape.



"Smash"
Handmade Halo: Resin, crochet flower and Rainbow Wishes Kit - Girl,
Prima Mask, Kaisercraft Fine & sunny pp,
MME banner, Twine, paint, AC Thickers, Pin, Bazzil Swiss dot cardstock.



Also I would like to take the opportunity to thank Katie from K Etherington Photography for her beautiful photos which you have seen throughout this blog, she is very talented photographer, so no doubt you will see more of her work featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment