Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

Hi, I am Rikki and I have "collection" issues...

If anyone has seen my scrap area, you know what its like.... "a mini shop", full of everything you could ever need to get the perfect layout done, but for anyone who knows me, its the joy of having whole collections at my disposable so I don't need to go out all the time for supplies and by having "collections" the mojo can keep flowing.....

So for my Made With Memories Design team kit, it was about all the little touches and being able to finally use the things I have been collecting..... sounds good, doesn't it? the things I try and convince myself to justify my hoarding and little "shop"!

Hmmm might have to work on that a bit more, what do you think?

"Day Trip"

Kaisercraft Check In collection:pp, diecuts, tags,
transparencies & stickers,
Sawyer's Place washi tape, Crate paper stickers,
A Lil' Somethin' Button, Made with Memories charm,
Twine, AC Thickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment