Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sawyers Place New Product fun!!!!

I have to say I am loving getting back to the arty stuff, this is my bliss and has always been, ever since I was little. Now that I have reconnected with this I have been creating up a storm, making a mess. Its not that uncommon to see multiple layers of different mists across the table and the floor!!! (thank goodness my scrap area is on tiles).
 
That being said Sawyer's Place has been creating some new products which I find are perfect for the mixed media style of scrapping and journaling. So introducing Sawyers Place Sticky Bubbles and Sawyers Place Dots. Also there are 3 new washi rolls to add to your stash... My favourite washi the Insanity Script is now in Navy, Pink and Red.
 
 
''Crab fest''
Sawyers Place; Bubbles & dots, Insanity script washi - Navy, Gesso, Texture paste,
Tim Holtz Tissue tape, Embossing Powder,  Kaisercraft Stamp, Derwent Artbar,
Crafters Workshop Templates, Dylusions, Tattered Angels mist, ink, Rub ons.



1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing, love all your details on your back ground.. bet it was fun creating it too!

    ReplyDelete