Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

White with 1 Tangerine

Looking for a Challenge to do this month? why dont you give White With 1's challenge ago....TANGERINE!!! perfect for so many photos...


My personal favourite colour and my sons!!! but I wanted to  do something different this time and use it on a girl layout. We are as a design team very lucky to be using WoW wooden veneers perfect little touches across the page and they haven't escaped the tangerine touch either.


''Smile''
WoW wood veneers, Heidi Swapp Colour shine & colour magic tag & Alphas,
Unity Stamps, Tim Holtz Glitter


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rikki, loving the tangerine on this challenge, love what you've done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page Rikki, cute photo too..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know I love this..how did you do the camera background as a resist??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rikki, I love this! The paint work is amazing, and how cute is your little girl's smile :)
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comment on my WW1 layout.

    ReplyDelete