Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

Mixed Media fun!!!!

Good Morning, Rikki here to share with you some mixed media fun. But first I need to breathe.... freaking out a little bit ,ok who I am I kidding, I am breathing into a paper bag, rocking in the corner!!!!! 

Christmas is here, the crazy season is here!!! The I dont know what to buy you? season is here. Well one thing for sure is if you have scrappers in your life I am sure the girls at Tomorrow's Memories has some great ideas to help you, and no you can never have to many supplies and I do mean NEVER!!!!

My favourite go to is mixed media, why? I love that you can make 'art', a one of a kind, messy, bright or dark piece of work that is uniquely yours, no one will have the same, even if you copy someones work it will always look different. Its a great way to revamp some of your old supplies, you know the ones that you have but dont want to get rid of , just in case you need it or it comes back so then you have the vintage version......

Today
7 Dot Studio pp, Tim Holtz Mist, Prima Art Basic Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso, Modeling paste,
Flowers, Wood Veneer, metal charms and Resin Frame.






So pop in store to grab the last minute perfect Christmas gift....

Till next time, have a creative day
Rikki xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment