Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Scrapping Clearly

Good morning I am here today for Scrapping Clearly with what should be my layout based on this months mood board, however I was very lucky to receive from the boss some new We R Memory Keepers Fuse - able goodies to play with.

We R Memory Keepers – FUSEables Collection – Card Kit – Collections

A few thing I do love about this kit it allowed me to create 10 cards in an hour, including the fancy shaker ones. All that you need is in the kit so no hunting around looking for sequins, bags, glue, and envelopes.
Also I want to add a disclaimer in here at this point; this honestly is my 2 time using my Fuse and I must say I struggled with getting the wheel turning, till the very last card- angle your Fuse on a 45 degree angle ( of course me being slow would only figure that out then!!!)










WRMK Glass Cutting Mat



 A few other things is I am now the proud new owner of the We R Memory Keepers glass mat...... which I love love love , beyond words!!! I love the grid, I love the non slip feet for it!!! Its sturdy!!! and it does help the Fuse wheel.  


So all in all I think after some practice I will have these cards and all the Fuseable !!!!!


Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment