Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Happy Cake Day

 Good morning I am here  for Scrapping Clearly with another layout using the stunning My Minds Eye - My Story range and I would say in store now, but theres only a few bits of it left, after our huge 50% off sale over the weekend and wow did you all go nuts and shopped up a store!!!! But that being said there are still pieces of this range in store.

Today I am sharing a layout for those who have boys in your life, this is something that I love about this range, the fact that you can do both girl and boy layouts out of the range makes it great value and perfect to have in your stash.






There are plenty options in the MME My Story Wooden Veneer Shapes pack.



The My Minds Eye Rub ons are so easy to use and they even have some metallic ones too!!!!


MME - My Story - Grandmas Quilt

MME My Story Wooden Veneer Shapes 

 Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki


xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment