Pages

Monday 18 January 2016

The Sweetest Thing

Good Morning, how are you going? I am loving this so far, however I am struggling with keeping a time frame that allows me to catch up. 

I just found an awesome app to try and keep me on task its called 30/30 you can set up your task with breaks in between etc. My problem is I think  I am slightly addicted to being online more importantly checking FB every like 10 mins..... especially messenger hear that ding have to go and see what its about. So with the app and my music on I am going to do a layout in 40 mins.... I will pick the range before hand and stick to it!!!! 

How long does it take you to do a layout? I so want to be one of those 30 mins awesome layout kinda gals...... hmmm one day right?








     

#8/365

Till next time have a creative day....

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment