Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Mixed Media with Kaisercraft

Good morning!!! 
I am super excited to share with you my first ever individual post for the Kaisercraft Design Team. Today I am sharing a layout using the fabulous new Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe Range.

 I love this range it has so many versatile features like the sheet I am sharing today, it is clear embossed so you can add what ever colour you like, nothing like customizing and making it your own !!!




Kaisercraft Products: Barber Shoppe Collection : PS460 Artifacts – Gloss | SS318 Sticker Sheet | Cs269 Clear Stamps | PP1002 Paper Pad | CT861 Collectables | CS755 Texture Stamp – Grid | PT212 Printed Tape – Arrows | PT203 Printed Tape – Dominos | DD933 Die & Stamp Set – Gentleman | KM111 – White | KM112 – Winter Grey | Km101 – Charcoal |KM116 Aqua | T321 Acid Free Craft Glue | T303 Foam Tape | CD102 Licorice | Other : Tim Holtz Distress Ink | Thread 







#80 /365

To see my inspiration and tips pop over to the Kaisercraft Blog.
I hope I have inspired you, till next time have a creative day.
Rikki
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment