Pages

Saturday 10 September 2016

Kasiercraft September Challenge

Good morning, I am here today to share Kaisercrafts new challenge.... this month its a moodboard, and you just cant go past all the wintry tones and goodness that is for sure. Pop over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see the amazing work from the rest of the design team members its beyond spectacular. 


I decided that I would use the stunning Frosted Range for my interpretation of the board.





Kaisercraft Products: Frosted : P2160 Wintery | P2165 Icicles | PP1005 Paper Pad  | PS465 Correspondence - Gloss | SS321 Sticker Sheet | CT 864 Collectables | F630 Paper Blooms Iceberg | F647 Mini Paper Blooms Iceberg  | F627 Paper Blooms Coconut | F644 Mini Paper Blooms Coconut | DD566 Decorative Die Holly Circle | EM926 Lace - White | RS451 Rhinestone Strips - Silver 








#90 /365


I have also prepared a video tutorial for you to how this layout was done. So why dont you give this challenge a go, I cant wait to see what you create.









Till next time, have a  creative day 

Rikki
xxxxx

1 comment: