Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Merry and Bright with Kaisercraft

Good Morning I am here today to show you the new Kaisercraft Christmas range - Silent Night. 

This range is perfect for those who love traditional Christmas colour, embellishments, and the rich tones that you think of when you think about Christmas. 



Kaisercraft Products: Silent Night : P2154 Bake Gingerbread | SS320 Sticker Sheet | PP1004 Paper Pad | CT863 Collections | FL583 Flourish Pack - Joy  | SB796 Pearls - Green | DD566 Decorative Die - Holly Circle |KM111 - White | KM104 - Lime Green | KM117 - Apple | F633 -  Olive | F650 -Olive | IT914  Designer Template - Grunge | Other: White Gesso | Texture Paste. 

When I created this layout I was really drawn to the rich wood grain paper and I knew straight away that it could handle a mixed media background.



When I created this layout I was really drawn to the rich wood grain paper and I knew straight away that it could handle a mixed media background.





To create the background I just swiped some white gesso where I wanted the photo to go, added a little texture with IT914 | Designer Template - Grunge, allowed that to dry. Then added my two background colours of KM117 | Apple and KM104 | Lime Green - try and allow naturally as this allows the green tones to stay to the surface. 


I love the FL583 | Flourish Pack - Joy, it comes with Pine Tree Sprigs they can be altered with your standard stamping ink, I used a combination of Kaisercraft Ink IP733 | Vine and IP730 | Avocado making it two toned. Then they are just added among your flower clusters.


         The same technique was applied to the FL583 |Flourish Pack - Joy's Acorns using                                                 Kaisercraft Ink -  IP724 | Bark  and IP722 | Red Gum.




#94 /365 

This week I will be show casing this new KaiserCraft Range - Silent Night.

Till next time, have a creative day 

Rikki
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment