Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Frosted Designs Blog Hop

Welcome to Frosted Designs blog hop.... starting the week of October 7th we are show casing some of the Design teams work and sharing with you so of the products that inspire us all.

*Things that you need to remember each of us will have a word don't forget to follow the list in order and take note of the word. 

Rikki Graziani - You are Here
 

This is using Frosted Designs ''Sea Breeze" Scrapbooking Kit
  
  

 
 
My favourite things are:
 
 
 
And of course a you need perfect.....
LimeadeRougeSunflower   

SUPPLIES

  
Now that you have the word follow the next one on the list.... thankyou for blog hopping this week and I hope you will become a follower of my blog :)If I get a few followers I will do a Random RAK giveaway

Rikki

27 comments:

  1. Another wonderful layout with the kit Rikki!! I love the way you hid the journal cards behind photos... I need to try that!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Rikki!! There are so many different looks you can make with the Sea Breeze kit. It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the colours in this page are amazing!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so different from the other projects from this kit! Lvoe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love the Kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layout
    Thanks for the hop - I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower.Your work is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout!! I love the masculine feel to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO!Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you now! I love the hidden journaling and the gradient of the paper you have used. Gives it a very masculine feel but still with touches of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you made the memo piece into a hidden journaling block! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this creative layout!!!! Awesome work :-)

    P.S. I am a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your LO. The distressed look is very interesting Love it. I also started following you on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous layout for the Frosted Designs online store grand opening! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great layout! i am following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great LO. This kit looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great layout! Loving the distressing and hidden journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool LO. Love the distressing!!

    Hehehehe...you did a fine job of disguising your word.....I looked right past it several times!! @@

    How lovely of you to consider offering blog candy. I am a new follower of yours this week by email and by Google Friend. THANKS for not making this a requirement. :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely pages. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning, so much talent, cannot wait to get my kit, it is on its way

    ReplyDelete