Pages

Sunday 26 February 2017

Farewell........

Good morning Rikki here, and today its my farewell post. I have really enjoyed my time with Shop and Crop and I hope that I have inspired you throughout my 12 months, its been fun creating. But its time to move in a different direction I wont be completely gone I will definitely pop in from time to time especially to play with some challenges.

All good things come to an end but thats not a bad thing next month we will be introducing the new design team.... so stay tuned and for those who are interested you still have a few days left for the design team call. Even if you have never done a call before it is now your time to give it a go!!!!

But I still have two more layouts to share with you and its using Pink Fresh Studios ......




#25/365









#26/365








Pinkfresh Studio Oh Joy Collection Kit


Well thats its my lovelies my last post as a design team member, it has been a pleasure to work for Shop and Crop......

Stay tuned not long till we introduce the new team members.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Riki, loved seeing your layouts here and what a fantastic last two layouts. Love the what I think are Swedish minimalist style papers used and love the embellishments you chose to highlight with. Stunning as always thank you. X

    ReplyDelete