Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Introducing Hanami Gardens By Kaisercraft

Good Morning, how are you all Rikki here today with a new multi layered layout. And of course it has to include  some fussy cutting using the stunning Hanami Garden.








I stamped some smaller Cherry Blossoms from the CS282 Clear Stamp set under where I wanted to add a fussy cut flower cluster to add some more depth and interest in a IP724 Bark, as I didnt want to overwhelm the page with black ink.




I cut an additional Crane out of the P2257 Sora and added some foam mount to give the crane some height. 



By cutting some of your CT875 Collectables in half you can add additional layers on either side of your photo.


I love using the PP1015 Paper Pad to help add some layers to the layout.
To give the height I use some CB153 Corrugated Cardboard to help with this process....... 


# 16/365 

Kaisercraft Products: Hanami Garden: P2250 Komberi | P2254 Sakura | P2257 Sora | PP1015 Paper Pad | CS282 Clear Stamps | CT875 Collectables | FL595 Oriental Flourish Pack | CB153 Corrugated Cardboard | IP724 Bark

No comments:

Post a Comment