Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

Hi everyone this is a weird time to be posting for those who follow my blog, I know but I promise you it is worth the late or early post depending when you are reading this!!!

I am very proud to announce that I am joining the very talented Alexandra Renke Design Team !!!!!!




 I love, love, love all the collections she has created and I am here to share with you a layout using the stunning new .......






#73 /365

Hope you enjoy this process video....
























Design paper 'Hot Grill'


Washitape 'Pepper Millis'


Now I know its a long post but to introduce you to Alexandra and her talented, now International Design Team, we are holding a little blog hop .



Welcome to the Blog Hop List......











    Bella      









Gitti       



















Hope this has inspired you, stay tuned for some more Alexandra Renke Inspiration.

Till next time have a creative day.
Rikki 
xxxxxxxx



4 comments:

  1. Amazing :) Thank you sooooo much :)

    *alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!So many beautiful details.
    I love your layout.

    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Have fun with the DT.
    Your layout is lovely. All the little details...amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Rikki - no surprise but a marvellous surprise as any layouts you have done with Alexandra Renke's supplies have been absolutely amazing! Will enjoy watching you on this journey. Xxx

    ReplyDelete