Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2018

'' Family Time'' with Annas Craft Cupboard

Hi everyone , I am here for Annas Craft Cupboard with my final post sharing the new ScrapFx Junk Journal..... 

This is one of the best beyond the page projects I have done, I started this Junk Journal for my son, he is really into polymer clay and I wanted a way for him to photograph and document his journey. So why not get him involved in the process......




Rub Tim Holtz Oxide onto your templates and hit it with water and use as a stamp on your background.


Just swipe your Oxide Ink Pads on your background, just make sure you allow each colour to dry in between so you dont mess up your ink pads....

 
Hit your page with some water and run your oxides.....


Just add some stamps and extra ink you are right.... add layers.

Kaisercraft 12x12 Designer Template - Grunge

Till next time, have a creative day
Rikki 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment