Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

My Angel - with Annas Craft Cupboard

Good Morning how are you? Iam here today with the start of my dt work for this month  with Annas Craft Cupboard and I have to say I really cant call it work..... because I just love, love , love this brand of paper - Alexandra Renke and teaming them with the NEW Annabelle Acrylic Embellishments, what else can a girl ask for?


#59 /365 

I love that her papers are an amazing quality and designed to just stick a photo and layout done. Or if your like me sometimes your can feel the papers are intimating because they are so pretty. So hopefully over the week I can share some tips and trick on how to get past this feeling.



So to share my process when figuring out what to do with these papers - hmmm how do say it without sounding a little weird?... hmmm ok so I have been know to look and pat the paper for a week or two especially when its a detailed piece like this Wreath of Roses...  I know its weird but if I look at it over a period of time it should help me...


Ultimately I have a couple of choices, leave it as is ..... cut it apart or fussy cut it and manipulate to what I want it to do....

So obviously I fussy cut this piece and put it on another background, I also manipulated my wreath and trimmed it to make it smaller, the reason for this it allows me other pieces like the one below to add another cluster of flowers and the rest of the left over is cut apart and place in and around the rose wreath.









Now to finish off the layout with a title and a couple of glittery butterflies from the NEW Annabelle Acrylic Girl Collection....





Annabelle Acrylic Girl Collection 1903 White


Design paper 'Wreath with roses'

No comments:

Post a Comment