Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Beautiful for Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning how are you? I am  here for Annas Craft Cupboard with a new post for the month and this month is all about creating without a lot of effort. Unlike my last posts where there was a lot of fussy cutting with the Alexandra Renke papers this month is about taking it a little easy and just focusing on some layout even if your mojo and creative brain is a little slow.


To help with  this process I will be using the amazing NEW 3 QUARTER DESIGNS – BOTANICAL ADVENTURE PAPER AND CHIPBOARD COLLECTION 



Now this kit comes with everything you need even some chipboard so there is not excuse not to create. 



#93/365







For the title I used the Tonic Studios Nuvo Glimmer Paste – Amethyst Purple - now to get a thick coverage I used an old brush (because the glue in the glitter is not worth attempting to wash after), and I basically dotted over and over till it built up..... you can also do that with a makeup sponge if you dont want to waste a brush..... but if your like me theres always an old one on its last legs in your kit.




Tonic Studios Nuvo Glimmer Paste – Amethyst Purple

$12.75 inc. GST

No comments:

Post a Comment