Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Hustle Hard - with Kaisercraft

If your anything like me, you have 1000's of photos but you keep printing more and then you realise I am never going to get rid of the backlog - especially if your doing one photo per layout.... But then this situation has some tricky parts to figure out - how many photos is too many? I dont like doing double layouts? I like the crisp look of one photo on a page.......



Well I have the perfect layout for you!!! Something with a little hidden flip out book that still stays flat in your albums but you can add plenty of photos and journaling while keeping it crisp and clean.

The NEW Kaisercraft Workshop Collection is perfect for all those photos. 

If you want the instructions for this layout pop over to the Kaisercraft Blog to download a PDF with all the instructions.


 #100 /365 &   #101 /365




















No comments:

Post a Comment