Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Smile with Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning,I am here with my final post for Annas Craft Cupboard  using the amazing 3 Quarters Botanical Adventure Kit and I have to say it has been some of the quickest scrapbooking  I have done in a long time but that doesnt mean I couldnt get a little messy right? Just by adding a little texture paste and some Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals this kit transforms......



#94 /365


Now another feature in the kit is theres plenty of photo mats ready to go just one cut and your  have your layer...... 





Love this Die from Kasiercraft !!! Its so versatile and adds the perfect layer for your background. 




Lindys Stamp Gang Magical Shaker – Polka Purple

$6.95 inc. GST


Lindys Stamp Gang Magical Shaker – Magnolia Magenta Gold

inc. GST


Kaisercraft Decorative Die – Texture Rough Mesh

$15.98 inc. GST

No comments:

Post a Comment