Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Best Wishes with Alexandra Renke

Good morning how are you? Christmas is just around the corner and I have had an idea for a little display that is a couple of years in the making --- well the photos are that is for sure. I want to make a display for my side board of Christmas Photos that I take of the kids near the tree and then scrap them and frame them. Each photo is 2 years apart so I have done a process video of 2017 photo, using the amazing Alexandra Renke papers and products. 


If you feel inspired and want to buy follow the links below and us this code in check out - 
?sPartner=Rikki



#147/365

























Design paper 'Red Christmas star wreath'


Design paper 'candy canes'



Design paper 'Winterbirds Amaryllis Rapport'


No comments:

Post a Comment