Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Blessed With Kaisercraft

Good morning, how are you? Oh its Christmas Eve and I am going back to bed.....

 Ok full discloser so you dont think I am having a diva moment - Hubby flew out for work this morning which means a 3.20 start to get him to the airport on time for check in and thats an 1hr drive one way so rather than be a zombie all day and so I can continue the family traditions for Christmas Eve ( minus one )....

I need a power nap for a couple of hours then onto the making chocolate coated pretzels... 

So while I am catching some zzzzz's I am sharing Kaisercrafts new collection Grand Bazaar featuring the amazing Door sheet of pattern paper. 

If  you pop over to the Kaisercraft blog you can see the amazing inspiration from the rest of the team.

Dont forget to watch my process video to see how its done and dont forget to share in the comments if you managed to show case the door pattern paper.

 

   
# 156/365











No comments:

Post a Comment