Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2023

Be Mine Forever for Cut To You

Good morning how are you all? I am here today with my second share of the month  for Cut To You and its something a little brighter to lift the darker cooler days here in Western Australia.....

This is what I tend to do, when its dark and wintery I do big bright works, and then do the opposite for summer.... Am I the only one?



#142 /365

Keep scrolling to find out how to create this layout with some tips and a process video.








Use a big mica heavy mist and really plunge the brush to the bottom of the bottle and let it drip, by doing this your picking up all the shimmer and allow to dry naturally this will allow the mica to sit to the surface.







Be bold and splatter... dont forget to cover the photo.





Till next time have a creative day.


Honey Bee Digital Cut File






No comments:

Post a Comment