Pages

Sunday 7 May 2023

Rainbow Vibes for Cut To You

 

Good morning how are you all? This is my first post for Cut To You and to say I am super excited is an understatement. Whats not to love about a great cut file? And I am combining it with my other favourite thing also.....

Some rhinestones or 5000's rhinestones, yes I am a bit of a nutter, I love the zen process of sticking each individual rhinestone down and look how pretty it show cases the Rainbow Vibe cut file.




Follow along with a Process Video:







The key is to work around each heart with your rhinestones you might need some smaller ones to fill in some smaller gaps. 







To transition the rhinestones throughout the background just randomly add glue dots, even use some of the markings on your pattern papers to help you achieve the random look.


Keep your embellishments to a minimum this will allow the cut file and rhinestones to stand out. 







Rainbow Vibes Digital Cut File





No comments:

Post a Comment