Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Purple Pumpkin..... Cheeky Monkey

2 weekends ago a couple of my girlfriends and I went away for a couple of nights for a girly get away, the intention was to get alot of kid free, husband free scrapping done, but it turn out to be a great weekend full of great food, wine and gossip. Some pages where done but not alot but it was just what I needed to get rid of the scrappers block that had been hanging around for about 3 weeks.

So with this weekend away I had my kits all packed and some embellishments that I really wanted to use rather than them sit there in the jar, Purple Pumpkin was one of those.


"Cheeky Monkey..... Strike a pose"
Purple Pumpkin Flair & Fabric Button, Bo Bunny Double Dots pp,
MME Stickers, AC thickers, Prima Mini Alpha,
Mr Heuy's mist, Studio Calico Mask.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment