Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

Made with Memories - Butterfly Kisses

Ok the other day I was telling you that I did 5 layouts for Made with Memories, I thought it was time to share some of them since it is already the 12th October !!!!! Christmas is sneaking up on us argggghhhhhh!!!

I must say when I got this range for my design team pack Butterfly Kisses by Kaisercraft I was a little scared, as people who know me know I don't often do purple, not keen on it and usually avoid it the best I can, and I know I have a girl but still, another thing I try to avoid is Barbie pink so imagine my reaction to this!!!

But I stand before you a changed woman, I loved working with this colour combo..... you wont see me all the time work with it but I LOVE this range.


"Beautiful girl"
 
Kaisercraft Butterfly Kisses; diecut, rub ons, diecuts, and Butterflys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment