Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Sawyer's Place Design Team layouts.......

Now to share some Sawyer's Place Design Team layouts..... and they are both very different !!!

The First layout shows off one on my most favourite washi tape, the pink crochet one, what can I say love it to bits!!! I love that you can join the pattern to make large panels, that allows you do run it through the die cut machine. 

 

"Everyday Moments"
Sawyer's Place washi tape; Pink vertical Stripe, Pink horizontal stripe, Gold Script,
White/ pink dots, Pink crochet. Bo Bunny double dot pp, doily, Mr Hueys mist,
Heidi Swapp Polaroid, Studio Calico pp, Prima mini Alphas.
 

The second layout is something totally different, I have decided that I need to do more layouts about things that have been happening in my life and that means taking photos sometimes of things, this layout is just one of those things.


"Epic"
Sawyer's Place Pink horizontal stripe washi tape,
Amy Tangerine pp & Fabric Stickers & Stamp,
Heidi Swapp Epoxy Word, Studio Calico veneers,
Polly's Scrap kit Butterfly.









No comments:

Post a Comment