Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Sawyer's Place STICKY PAPER YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I know its been awhile but its the time of year...... is that an ok excuse? probably not lol. I have been creating and now that the product is finally for sale on Sawyer's Place, I now can share!!!!!

As you know I am a big and I do mean big fan of laying strips of washi down to make pattern paper, well I am proud to introduce Sawyer's Place solution and new addition STICKY PAPER!!!!! So where do I start it can be, painted, sanded, embossed, inked, rolled, folded..... the possibilities are endless.

"Always Dream"
Sawyer's Place; Sticky Paper; Ophelia Damask and & Insanity script,
Red horizotal stripe, Black and white spot, Opheila damask & Insanity Script washi tapes,
Sawyer's Place Rourke rounds & epoxy.
MME PP, twine, resin, Charm, Doliy,
Crate Paper bingo chip, Mr Huey's mist, Purple Pumpkin flair buttton.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment