Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

Missing Holidays with Molossi

Good Morning, Rikki here, sad that school holidays are over, not so much sad about the fighting between or the grunts from a pre-teen, or the dobbing from the middle child or the squeal, screaming thing that only girls can do!!! I like not having to do the school drop off or pick ups, the mad dash to do what you need to while you only have 1 child instead of three!!! 

So today I thought some reminiscing of Summer holidays was needed, and maybe some retail therapy will also help? Especially now that Molossi stocks Graphic 45 !!!

''Today was an awesome day''
Kaisercraft pp, Captured moments- Snapshot, Manorhouse Creations flowers,
Sequins, twine, Glass beads.






Today I also bring you the first ever, Molossi Mood Board.......
For terms and condition of entries 

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog you have. I will stay here for longer, that's for sure. On behalf of the Scrap Around the World team I would like to invite you to play with us this month.We are celebrating the first birthday of SATW and I would love to see your work there.

    ReplyDelete