Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

Scrap it with Attitude - May Reveal

For this months Scrap It  With Attitude its all about celebrating Motherhood with this stunning mood board.
You might have noticed there are a lot of mood board challenges going around, I think why they are so popular, is you can pick and chose things that inspire you with in the board. So why dont you give the board a go and share what inspired you about it....

''My World''
AC cardstock, Dylusions, Doily, Prima flowers,
Texture paste, Heidi Swapp template, D-Lish Bow




2 comments:

  1. Rikki, this just gorgeous! That background is divine! I love this mood board, if I have time for it you might just have tempted me! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, those colors are amazing and love your back ground textures too!

    ReplyDelete