Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

SBT50 Week 2 - Bathroom entry #2

Good morning, how are you all? The birds are singing, the sun is shining, the colours look brighter...... ok I maybe going a little to far but the kids are back to school!!!!!!!!!!! Which means I get some quality time cleaning the house and getting things back in order. 

Today I am sharing with you another layout for SBT50 this time its for the other bathroom challenge, remembering I am creating layouts for all the weekly challenges (this will hopefully boost my #365 numbers). Plus it means I am getting through the never ending stockpile of photos.






#107/365

AC Cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Colour Blast Texture Paste, Prima Template and Art Basic Texture Paste, Kaisercraft Script Template and frame,  Simple Stories Sunshine and Happiness Stickers, pp, brads, Chipboard, Studio Calico Calendar Transparency, Reject Shop Gold Title.












So you still have plenty of time to enter , so why dont you give it a go? 


Till next time, have a creative day

Rikki 
xxxxxx













No comments:

Post a Comment