Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Shop and Crop October Crop Kit

Good Morning, I am here today to share with you this months Shop and Crop Crop Kit and its beautiful and trust me when I say there is plenty of goodies to use beyond the two step by steps you receive with the kit and I will share with you during the month what you can do with the left overs and dont throw out the packaging !!! I am going to show you how you can use every last piece including the packaging......

Heres some sneaks of the two step by steps, got to love that its like a class in a box delivered to your house.......

And some great news:

When you subscribe to a
 kit subscription will receive $5 off their first kit all you need is my code you just punch it in at the check out. Also this includes any other order you do at Shop and Crop......



Discount code : RG5













 #102/365









 #103/365

So stay tuned, next week I will be sharing a bonus layout based on this months Shop and Crop Sketch Challenge.

Till next time, have a creative day.




No comments:

Post a Comment