Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

SBT50 The Block Week 2

Good Afternoon how are you all? I have been prepping the kids as they go back to school YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! But I am not that happy about it if they ask you. 
Today I am sharing with you another layout just for fun - yes I know setting some sort of personal best here I know . This is another entry for The Block challenge, this time week 2.... The Bathroom.





#106/365

AC Cardstock, Dylusions, Sharpies, RBS Wood Veneer, Kaisercraft Boho Dreams pp.









So stay tuned for another entry for SBT50 still continuing on with another bathroom challenge, remember you still have plenty of time to enter some or all of the challenges for yourself.



Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment